- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative claiming strategies for maximizing your benefits.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to maximize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Date and Time
Thu, Oct 22, 2020
2:00p - 3:00p PST