Join us to hear Emily Banks discuss tax planning opportunities amidst the COVID-19 environment. During the event, you'll learn:
- Details regarding the economic impact payments as well as a logistical overview of the relief program
- How COVID-19 has affected retirement plans and required distributions
- Taxable implications of unemployment income
- Details to 2020 charitable contributions
- Specifics to PPP loan forgiveness
Emily earned her Bachelor of Science Accounting degree from California State University - Long Beach, and she earned her Certified Public Accounting designation in 2012. In 2017, Emily started her own accounting firm, Banks Accountancy, where she helps businesses and individuals with their tax planning needs.
After the event, you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and get more informed. Sign up today!
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 19, 2020
11:00a - 12:00p PST