Dan Koblin is Founder and Partner of Continuum Consulting Group located in Irvine, CA, and has earned the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)* designations. In addition to working with the firm’s clients, Dan is also responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the firm and oversees the Retirement Planning Practice. Specializing in aiding retirees, business owners, and executives to build comprehensive financial plans and develop customized strategies, his firm is passionate about helping manage their finances as they navigate through life’s changes.
With a successful business career in a number of Orange County based companies, Mr. Koblin has held executive and senior-level management positions with notable companies such as PepsiCo, Disney, Gateway Computers, Washington Mutual Bank and Alliance Imaging. His responsibilities included compensation, organizational, and benefits design; management and executive coaching; and change management.
He has a track record of tailoring compensation, benefits and insurance programs — including health and welfare, executive compensation, employee stock option and retirement plans — for operational performance. He also serves as an advisor and coach for a number of executives and business professionals. Mr. Koblin is committed to community service, serving in leadership roles with numerous non-profit organizations.
Education & Registrations:
- Bachelor of Arts in Socioeconomics, Michigan State University
- Masters of Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University
- CRPC® designation, College of Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Advanced Professional in Financial Planning (PFP) Certification, UC Irvine
- California Insurance License
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
Publications & Presentations:
- Speaker, Professionals In Human Resources Association, “Managing Your Fiduciary Duties”
- Speaker, Better Investing, “Alternative Investing Strategies”
- Speaker, Lee Hecht Harrison, “Financial Management During Changing Times” and “Is Consulting Right for You”
- Speaker, Platinum Executive Boot Camp, “Taming your Financial Gremlin”
- “Laying the Groundwork for Your Future,” Published in Entrepreneurs Organization, 2010
Associations & Affiliations:
- Member, Entrepreneurs Organization
- Investment Committee, Jewish Foundation of Orange County
- Member, Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
- Member, Financial Services Professionals (FSP)
- Member, National Human Resources Administration (HRA
*Use of the AIF designation does not imply that Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. or its Investment Advisor representatives may act in fiduciary capacity for ERISA plans.