Daniel entered the financial planning industry in his senior year of attending California State University Fullerton, where he earned a Bachelor's in Business Administration with an emphasis in Personal Financial Planning. While working as a financial advisor for a boutique investment advisory firm, he gained extensive experience in all facets of financial planning: investments, insurance, retirement, estate planning, and cash management.
Throughout his career, Daniel has consistently exposed himself to different areas of the industry in order to broaden his knowledge and experience. He lived and worked abroad, working with multiple international firms as an advisor, where he developed an expertise in foreign investments and currency trading. Upon returning to the states, he worked with an employee benefits firm, serving as the key financial planner to their clients. In addition, Daniel recently earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
Above all, Daniel enjoys cultivating lifelong relationships with his clients. He strives to always act with expertise, ethical integrity, and professionalism, and truly enjoys helping people define and toward meeting their personal and financial goals.
Education & Licensing:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration; concentration in Personal Financial Planning, California State University, Fullerton
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional Certification CFP®
- California Insurance License
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
- FINRA Series 65 Registration