My goal in life is to leave the world a little bit better than how I found it. With that said, I started my career as a Financial Advisor back in 2006 because I wanted to help people to use their resources to live their best life possible. I feel a sense of satisfaction in helping people to reach their own personal goals in life. I’m fascinated with getting to know someone on a personal level, hearing about their life stories, and developing detailed solutions when planning for their retirement and other financial related needs. I pride myself on being an educator and a mentor who helps guide people down a path that they've chosen for themselves. I feel tremendous joy and enthusiasm knowing that I help my clients to confidently make big life decisions and allowing them to feel a sense of well-being in their retirement years.
I live my best life possible by spending time outside of work with the two most important people in my life — my wife Janna and my son Aidan. I’m an Orange County native who loves spending time outdoors with my family. One hobby that holds a special place in my heart is tinkering with vintage sports cars. It’s a passion of mine that I try to take time for on a regular basis. You can frequently see me at Cars & Coffee or Porsche specific events socializing with other passionate gearheads or in my garage on the weekend turning a wrench.
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in Finance, California State University San Marcos
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP® certification), College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™ (CRPC®) designation, College for Financial Planning
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)*, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), The American College of Financial Services
- Advanced Financial Planning Certification, Bryant University of Boston
*Divorce financial analysis is not offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors.