Evan Lavoie partnered with Continuum Consulting Group in 2018 after a successful career that began at A.G. Edwards in 2006 and led to starting his own firm, Blue Sail Wealth Design, in 2013. His client first philosophy, along with a specialization in helping people through life’s transitions, was a perfect fit for Evan and CCG. He understands that everyone faces unique challenges and opportunities as they prepare for expected and unexpected life transitions. He specializes in guiding people through these often difficult and confusing times.
Evan is a native Southern Californian and resides in Aliso Viejo with his wife Janna and son Aidan. He enjoys tinkering with cars, playing board games with friends, traveling, and spending quality time with his family in his downtime.
EDUCATION & REGISTRATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in finance, California State University San Marcos
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) designation, College for Financial Planning
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Advanced financial planning certification, Bryant University of Boston