Katerina Hencova, CFP®
Katerina Hencova is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP® professional) who specializes in serving women and their unique needs. She is passionate about empowerment through knowledge and guides individuals and families in building comprehensive financial plans and developing customized strategies to achieve their financial liberation. Katerina is enthusiastic about teaching her seminar called “Plan Like a Woman”, created to inform the female demographic on overcoming various hurdles of the gender wage disparity, living longer than men, lower social security benefits, and going through major changes they may face throughout life.
Prior to joining Continuum Consulting Group, Katerina spent 9 years as an Investment Advisor Representative with Signator Investors, Inc. under John Hancock Financial Network. She has gained vast experience in retirement planning, personal risk management, employee benefits and tax planning. As a philanthropist, Katerina is committed to volunteering and community service by acting in different leadership roles with non-profit organizations focusing on improving other people’s lives and building a strong healthy community.
Education & Licensing:
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Management and Economics with a dual Concentration in Finance and Management from SUNY Empire State College
- CFP® Certification
- California Insurance License #0G22390
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
Associations & Affiliations:
- Women’s Philanthropy Council
- Zonta International
- Orange County Women’s Lawyer Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation