S. Luke Yengo
Luke Yengo is a financial planner and investment advisor within Continuum Consulting Group in Irvine, CA. Luke joined the firm in 2019, and in addition to working with the firm’s clients, Luke is also responsible for developing and overseeing digital enhancements throughout the firm. Luke specializes in comprehensive financial plan design, with an emphasis on asset preservation and tax management.
Luke began his financial planning career as an associate within various financial planning practices, eventually transitioning to a corporate role within Lincoln Financial Advisors. After receiving his financial planning related licenses, Luke transitioned to Continuum Consulting Group to begin working directly with clients, assisting with their financial planning needs.
Education is at the core of the services that Luke offers. He spends the necessary time not only developing, but properly explaining the financial plans he builds, and prides himself in his education-based approach. Along with a disciplined planning process centered around clarity and education, Luke holds monthly seminars educating the community on relevant financial planning topics.
Education & Licensing:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance & Economics, The University of South Carolina, Summa Cum Laude
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING Prerequisites, College for Financial Planning
- FINRA Series 7 Registration
- FINRA Series 66 Registration
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance License
Presentations & Seminars:
- Speaker, “Proactive Tax Strategies: For the Year Ahead”
- Speaker, “Savvy Social Security Planning”
- Speaker, “Efficient Investing and Modern Portfolio Theory”
- Speaker, “The Psychology of Retirement”
- Speaker, “Managing Money During Volatile Times”
- Speaker, "Start Early, Stay Protected - Long-Term Care Planning"
- Speaker, "Understanding Life Insurance Options"
- Speaker, "Understanding Your Options: Former Employer Retirement Accounts"
- Speaker, "How to Build a Financial Plan"
- Speaker, "Withdrawing in Retirement"
- Speaker, "Self-Employed Planning"
- Speaker, "Top 5 Tax Reduction Strategies While Retired"
- Speaker, "Weathering Market Downturns in Retirement"